Touch the soil, speak to the growers & winemakers and gain true insight into what really goes into some of Martinborough's finest wines.
Take a guided walk through some of Martinborough's vineyards with knowledgeable and entertaining local guides. Martinborouh Wine Walks gives visitors an exclusive opportunity to see and speak with the winemakers, viticulturists and owners of vineyards, including those rarely open to the public. Icon producers, Dry River and Escarpment are included with the regions' newest and dynamic names such as, Devotus, Cambridge Road and Poppies. Additionally, famous Martinborough cellar doors like Palliser and Ata Rangi go the extra mile and open up their barrel caves and wineries.
See another side of the wine and understand what makes the wine village of Martinborough tick!
Prices from $240 per person, your tour will include:
- A look behind the scenes of the Martinborough wine region
- Visit vineyards not generally open
- Meet and talk to viticulturists and winemakers
- Your own personal tour guide
- Lunch with a glass of wine
- All tastings at all vineyards