- Repose Cabin - nestled among an olive grove and vineyard you can take a tour and tasting, enjoy the stunning view or stargazing.
- Te Ngahere - a magical rural retreat in Ruakokoputuna Martinborough, the centre of Wairarapa's dark sky reserve.
- The Butchers Loft - Sleeping up to 6 guests, this modern apartment overlooks Martinborough Square.
- The Vineyard House - Located on the golden mile of wineries in Martinborough, near Patuna Farm Adventures.
- Whitimanuka Retreat - tucked against the native bush on a working farm and a great spot for stargazing.
- Greytown Hotel - experience the charm of possibly New Zealand's oldest hotel, right in the centre of the Wairarapa
- Academy Apartments (Whare Tumanako) - a unique state of the art complex within the Masterton CBD with views of the Tararua Ranges from the roomy decks
- Kaituna Riverside Cottages - relax off-grid in a boutique nature based cottage on the banks of Waingawa river.
- Ranginui Retreat - the perfect place to unwind with tranquil gardens, a pool and tennis court and many wineries and walks nearby.
- Nga Pari B&B - boutique accommodation on a beautiful vineyard in rural Wairarapa.
- Glass of Red Hideaways - two properties beside the stunning Tauherenikau Racecourse, an ideal spot for wedding accommodation, couples retreat or a family weekend away.
- Ann's Abode Gray Bach - an architecturally designed self-contained elevated home with extensive south coast views.
- Palliser Ridge Off Grid Accommodation – relax and unwind at the secluded Kaikoura Lookout - with it's amazing views and relaxing hot tub under the stars.
- Wharekauhau Country Estate - overlooking spectacular Palliser Bay, guests can choose from adventurous outdoor activities or indulge in splendid luxury.