- The Martinborough Hotel - a beautiful old girl full of charm and quirks, The Martinborough Hotel offers boutique accommodation in the heart of the village.
- Parehua Resort Martinborough - set on park-like grounds amongst the internationally renowned wineries of Martinborough.
- Amberley Guest House & Accommodation - a brand new 2 bedroom self contained retreat just on the edge of Martinborough Village
- The Back Paddock - a lovingly restored 1920's farm cottage relocated to a beautiful rural paddock.
- Brackenridge Country Retreat - the perfect place for a break in the picturesque countryside near Martinborough.
- The Claremont Motel and Apartments - enjoy peace and tranquility from your own self-contained apartment or luxurious executive studio unit.
- Cologne Street Cottage - cosy 2 bedroom Cottage sleeping up to 5 guests with off street parking.
- Dara Cottage - a colonial style yet modern holiday home in the lovely vineyard setting of Dara Vineyard.
- De Vine Martinborough 14 and De Vine Martinborough 14a - two purpose built four-bedroom holiday homes that each sleep eight to 10 guests comfortably, situated next door making them perfect for large groups.
- De Vine Martinborough 26 - a modern self-contained home sleeping 10 -12 guests in comfort.
- Everland Retreat - tucked away amongst park-like grounds with 4 bedrooms to accomodate up to 12 people.
- Ferrymans Cottage - a charming, historic cottage on a large section opposite vineyards and close to the town centre.
- Gatehouse On 26Rows - newly built and furnished uxury accommodation, designed with quality and elegance.
- Lismore House & Vineyard - a luxury 5 bedroomed colonial styled property only five minutes from Martinborough Square.
- Margrain Vineyard Villas - set in the vineyard with panoramic views and a unique opportunity to stay amongst the vines on a vineyard producing fine wines.
- Martinborough Motel - comfortable and fully serviced budget Motel accommodation with competitive rates just 200 metres from the Village square and an easy stroll to vineyards.
- Martinborough Top 10 Holiday Park - expect a warm welcome and a memorable stay at Martinborough TOP 10 Holiday Park.
- One Panama - a beautifully restored 1920s two-bedroom Californian bungalow with modern furnishings.
- Prodigal Daughter Gourmet Lodge - run by an international chef with gourmet food packages and a hands-on cooking class available on request.
- Rivers Edge Glamping - two private and luxurious glamping tents tucked beside a river on picturesque farmland.
- Swan House - recently renovated to a high standard with each unit looking out onto the front garden.
- Villa In The Vines - a completely restored 1910 cottage.
- Waihora Homestead Martinborough - a charming homestead set in a gorgeous established garden.
- Whitimanuka Retreat - tucked against the native bush on a working farm and a great spot for stargazing.
- The White Swan - a gorgeous boutique country hotel in the heart of historic Greytown
- Apartment 88 - a stunning split level apartment located above the iconic Main Street Deli.
- Chris's Cabin - a large private, well equipped home in a mature garden with a large sunny deck.
- Greyfriars Motel - a brand new cottage style motel in a peaceful garden setting.
- Greytown Campground - set in a quiet native bush reserve just ten minutes from Greytown's main street.
- Greytown Hotel - experience the charm of possibly New Zealand's oldest hotel, right in the centre of the Wairarapa.
- Ivy's Cottage - a quiet cottage in a mature garden close to Greytown's boutique shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Oak Estate Motor Lodge - quality self catering accommodation centrally located in Greytown.
- Shy Cottage & Studio - historic buildings tastefully modernised and set in fragrant kitchen gardens.
- The Old School House - a lovely unit attached to the owners house with a private entrance.
- The Saddlery - relax in a slice of Greytown's history at The Saddlery in the heart of Greytown, just 300 metres from the village centre.
- Wyett House - luxurious accommodation on a historic property just five minutes' stroll from the heart of Greytown.
- Copthorne Hotel and Resort Solway Park Wairarapa - set in landscaped fragrant gardens with well appointed rooms and plenty of facilities.
- Amble Inn Motel - catering to business customers, tourists, families and groups, conveniently located within minutes walk of Masterton's excellent local facilities.
- BKs Chardonnay Motor Lodge - quality and comfortable accommodation centrally located.
- Chanel Court Motel - stay in a quiet, tranquil location with a garden setting yet only 800m from the centre of Masterton.
- Discovery Motor Lodge - affordable, luxury accommodation with conference rooms overlooking the outdoor swimming pool area.
- Dursley Garden B&B - a character homestead surronding a large country garden established in 1917. Stroll the beautiful seasonal garden or sit and enjoy the view at one of the many resting spots throughout the garden.
- Gateway Motor Inn Masterton - charming stable building fully renovated with function facilities.
- Ica Station Homestead Cottages - relax and re-charge in the peace and privacy of mature grounds in keeping with this properties long history.
- Jaydees Lavender Lifestyle - just 5 minutes from central Masterton close to the hospital, Henley lake, and great walking tracks and cycling paths.
- Kaituna Riverside Cottages - offering a unique experience tucked up under the Tararua Ranges. Plenty of activities for adventurous folk and many options for those who would like to relax and stop.
- Le Gra Vineyard and Winery - a lovely ensuite room with views of the vineyard and Tararua ranges from the balcony.
- Llandaff Country Residence - B & B ideal for weddings and conferences in a 1880 historic homestead close to Masterton.
- Mawley Holiday Park - the perfect base to explore the Wairarapa with quality self-contained units, cabins, powered and unpowered sites.
- Nook Cottage B&B - comfortable self-contained cottage set in trees and centrally located
- South Park Motel - comfortable rooms and friendly service a few minutes walk from boutique shopping.
- Tidsfordriv Homestay - a B & B in a modern townhouse in a quiet street in the peaceful suburb of Lansdowne.
- U Studios Masterton (formerly Cornwall Park Motel) - a secluded complex set in park-like grounds with mature trees close to the town centre.
- The Little House Mount Bruce Lodge - nestled in the Mount Bruce area only 15 minutes from Masterton.
- Otapawa Farmstay/Holiday home - Off the beaten track and set in a peaceful valley with views of the ranges and farmland.
- Matador Motel - handy to all Wairarapa's towns and within walking distance of local shops.
- The Grey Studio@13a - a light filled modern apartment and beautifully furnished space to explore the Wairarapa from.
- Cottier Estate B & B - boutique accommodation on a beautiful vineyard in rural Wairarapa.
- The Summit Lodge - all the comfort of a hotel but the personal touches of a homestay in spacious grounds with rural outlooks.
- Featherston Motel and Motorhomes - located at the gateway to the Wairarapa justt off the Remutaka Hill, on the right.
- Hodder House B&B - unique Bed & Breakfast experience in the heritage listed home of Therese and John Dennison.
- The Royal Hotel Featherston - opened in 1868 and beautifully renovated with character and charm and a wide range of facilities.
- Taha Aruhe - economical self-contained accommodation great for families.
- Tauherenikau Racetrack Ranch and Motorhome Park - a new Motorhome and Caravan park located in magnificent and peaceful surroundings.
- Underhill Cottage - cosy stand-alone boutique Bed and Breakfast accommodation
- Ann's Abode Gray Bach - an architecturally designed self-contained elevated home with extensive south coast views.
- Castlepoint Holiday Park & Motels - a terraced park with fabulous views from most accommodation sites including beach-front sites with great sea views.
- Castlepoint Hotel & Guesthouse - The Whakataki - stay in a historic hotel built around 1896 only a short walk to Whakataki Beach or a 5 minute drive to the Castlepoint.
- Gateway Motel Holiday Park at Lake Ferry - comfortable accommodation in a quiet sheltered country area close to Cape Palliser.
- Lake Ferry Hotel - one of the oldest licensed hotels in NZ, situated on the shores of Lake Onoke overlooking Palliser Bay.
- Palliser Ridge Off Grid Accommodation – relax and unwind at the secluded Kaikoura Lookout - with it's amazing views and relaxing hot tub under the stars.
- Te Rakau Cabins - cabins ideal for family or groups within a wildlife haven.
- Te Wheke Lakeside Villas - plush lakefront villas with unobstructed views of the Remutaka rangers and Lake Onoke.
- Wai Ngaio Retreat - a peaceful and private ex-hunting and fishing lodge, with incredible coastal views that has been refurbished to provide excellent accommodation, with mod cons, for up to 20 people.
- Waimeha Camping Village - newly established campground located at Cape Palliser, right on the beachfront
- Washpool Coastal Retreat - unbeatable views of magnificent Palliser Bay and close to the Washpool stream - great fun for children.
- Wharekauhau Country Estate - overlooking spectacular Palliser Bay, guests can choose from adventurous outdoor activities or indulge in splendid luxury.