Campervans and Motorhomes
The Wairarapa is the perfect compact region to travel around in a motorhome or campervan with plenty of stunning scenery, wine, food, and boutique shopping to discover, as well as great places to stay in a motorhome. Come and see us!
Check out this suggested itinerary especially designed for motorhome travellers, or look at more handy trip ideas here.
Remember to bring your bikes and make the most of the cycling options in our big wide flat valley!
Motorhome friendly campgrounds
We have plenty of motorhome-friendly campgrounds which offer powered sites:
- Mawley Holiday Park in Masterton
- Masterton A&P Showgrounds
- Castlepoint Holiday Park & Motels
- Greytown Campground
- Tauherenikau Racecourse Motorhome and Caravan Park
- Featherston Motel & Campground
- Martinborough Top 10 Holiday Park
- Gateway Holiday Park at Lake Ferry
- Waimeha Camping Village at Cape Palliser
Hire a motorhome - check out the range available at Palmy Campers.
Don't forget to drop into our i-SITE Visitor Centres in Masterton and Martinborough. They're here to help you plan your best holiday ever.
Dump stations across Wairarapa are:
- Masterton: Mawley Holiday Park
- Carterton: On Dalefield Road
- Greytown: Arbor Reserve opposite Kuranui College and Greytown Campground
- Featherston: Card Reserve on Johnston Street
- Martinborough: Martinborough Holiday Park on Dublin Street and Cape Palliser Road opposite the Ngwai Camping Grounds