Lola Loves Walking
One of my two favourite humans – the manly one – he just LOVES running. Running is all good by me. But my legs are a bit shorter than his. And I like to have good old sniff around too. So mostly I like it when we go for a walk together. I don't know how many steps I do each day; I don't have one of those county things. But it's a LOT!!! Want to know some of my favourite walks?
- Remutaka Rail Trail
- Kahikatea Walk Carterton
- Greytown-Woodside Trail
- Henley Lake Masterton
- Putangirua Pinnacles Cape Palliser
- Wairarapa Moana Wetlands
- Tararua Forest Park
p.s. Also just to say - there are lots of other Wairarapa walks – you don't even need to be a dog to enjoy them! Amazing! Check them out here.
More great places for dogs to socialise (in special dog areas):
- Featherston - an off leash dog exercise area at the corner of Harrison Street West and Johnston Street (next to the train station)
- Martinborough - at the Roberts Street paper road (at the Weld Street intersection)
- Greytown - on the corner of Pierce and Cotter Streets Greytown (next to the Recycling Station)
- In Carterton Sparks Park is a nice spot for a walk with your dog.
Check out all the places you can take me for a walk in Masterton here. Or try the Masterton Recreation Trails winding their way through stunning parks, recreation areas, Henley Lake, and a large off-leash exercise area especially for me! Please note that I must be on-leash at the Henley Lake Wetlands between 1 August and the end of November.
Important information for humans!