The Pūkaha Wairarapa Garden Tour is a major annual fundraiser for Pūkaha National Wildlife Centre, north of Masterton and takes place each November. Their 2021 event is on 6 & 7 November 2021. Ticket are on sale now!
Here's all about the Pūkaha Wairarapa Garden Tour:
• Gardens open Saturday and Sunday each day.
• The tour is self-drive – set your own route: pick and choose your gardens according to what tickles your gardening fancy.
• A ticket provides entry into 13 private gardens, some of which have never been seen before.
- The 2021 tour showcases gardens in and around Masterton. The lineup includes contemporary designs for urban and rural spaces, dry loving plantings, an expansive formal rural garden, whimsical perennials, flowers galore in town and country and a 40-year-old garden reclaimed from farm paddocks
• Plenty to delight and inspire gardeners of all ages.
• The tour goes ahead rain or shine.