The 2020 Pūkaha Wairarapa Garden Tour is a major annual fundraiser for Pūkaha National Wildlife Centre, north of Masterton and takes place each November.
Here's all about the Pūkaha Wairarapa Garden Tour:
• Gardens open Saturday and Sunday each day.
• The tour is self-drive – set your own route: pick and choose your gardens according to what tickles your gardening fancy.
• A ticket provides entry into more than a dozen private gardens, some of which have never been seen before.
• Plenty to delight and inspire gardeners of all ages.
• The tour goes ahead rain or shine.