The annual Pukaha Garden Tour will be held this year on 10 & 11 November 2018.
A fundraiser for the Pukaha Mt Bruce National Wildlife Centre, this two-day, self-drive garden tour will feature beautiful and unique gardens from the south and central Wairarapa on Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 November. The 2018 tour will include a few old favourites and some newbies that haven't been open to the public before.
- Early Bird tickets available from 1 August
- General Sales begin 1 October
- Like and Follow Pukaha Wairarapa Garden Tour on Facebook and Instagram
There will be grand country estates, delightful cottage gardens, a flower farm as well as sustainable edible gardens. Pick your gardens and choose your route according to whatever tickles your fancy.
Dotted along the tour, and available at some of the larger gardens will be locally sourced and home-made refreshments. You are also welcome to bring your own provisions and picnic at your leisure. Cash sales of plants and garden art will be available.
- The tour is held rain or shine
- Money raised will go towards forest restoration at Pukaha Mt Bruce
- Children are welcome