Stay in the Wairarapa
- 28 Cologne Homestay - A renovated 1940s bungalow within easy walking distance of Martinborough town square, capable of sleeping up to 13 people!
- Aylstone – Luxurious accommodation surrounded in gardens with exquisite views of the surrounding vineyards and Tararua mountain range.
- The Back Paddock - A lovingly restored 1920's farm cottage relocated to a beautiful rural 2-hectare paddock only 1km from Martinborough's Square.
- De Vine Martinborough 14 and De Vine Martinborough 14a - Two purpose built four-bedroom holiday homes that each sleep eight to 10 guests comfortably including luxuries like a 50" flatscreen TV, double spa bath, and large deck with BBQ and spa pool. Situated next door and in the same street as De Vine 26 making them perfect for large groups, weddings, and family holidays.
- De Vine Martinborough 26 - This modern self-contained home offers stylish, comfortable living with everything you would expect from an executive style home, sleeping 10 -12 guests in comfort.
- Jacaranda Cottage - A stylishly renovated Victorian home with a sunny front porch just 5 minutes' walk from vibrant Martinborough.
- Longspur Eco Cottage - The perfect place to disconnect and relax off-grid with minimal impact on the environment. Private walking tracks throughout the large property of re-generating natives lead to spectacular rural views.
- Palliser Ridge Off Grid Accommodation – Relax and unwind at the secluded Kaikoura Lookout - with it's amazing views and relaxing hot tub under the stars. Best known as a working Sheep and Beef Station you also have the opportunity to take an interactive farm tour.
- Prodigal Daughter Gourmet Lodge -Just 5 minutes from the town center and run by an international chef with gourmet food packages and a hands-on cooking class available on request.
- Rivers Edge Glamping - Two private and luxurious glamping tents tucked beside a quiet river on a picturesque section of farmland.
- Shearer's Quarters - A modern, funky holiday home in the fabulous vineyard setting of StoneCutter Estate in Martinborough.
- Whitimanuka Retreat - Tucked against the native bush on a working farm it's the perfect place to sit back, relax and soak in the incredible views and a great spot for stargazing.
- Fig Tree Cottage Greytown - an escape to the country with Greytown's cafes and shops only a 15 mins walk away. Newly renovated in a 60's style it sleeps up to four.
- Greytown Campground - Set in a quiet native bush reserve just ten minutes' stroll from Greytown's main street cafes and boutique shops.
- Wyett House - Luxurious accommodation on a historic property just five minutes' stroll from the heart of Greytown.
- Kaituna Riverside Cottages - Offering a unique experience tucked up under the Tararua Ranges. Plenty of activities for adventurous folk and many options for those who would like to relax and stop.
- Moata - A 90-year-old character-filled farm homestead in a tranquil rural setting with extensive gardens just 5 km from central Masterton, offering bed and breakfast.
- Tree Hut Cottage - A traditional handcrafted Canadian style log cabin only 10 minutes from Masterton and just down the road from Gladstone - home to some of the region's top wineries.
- Wai Ngaio Retreat - A peaceful and private ex-hunting and fishing lodge, with incredible coastal views that has been refurbished to provide excellent accommodation, with mod cons, for up to 20 people.
- Thrive Adventure - A beautiful rural lodge in the foothills of the Tararua Ranges among wildlife and native trees - the perfect place to unwind. Also a venue for hire for up to 24+ people.
- Waiorongomai - Several accommodation options including the 90-year-old homestead, a real experience with its secluded rural feel and extensive history.
- Hodder House B&B - unique Bed & Breakfast experience in the heritage listed home of Therese and John Dennison
- Ann's Abode Gray Bach - An architecturally designed self-contained elevated home with extensive south coast views.
- The Ritz - Stay on part of the 10,500 acres that make up Riversdale Station in Martinborough - a working cattle station where you can walk, bike or horse trek while staying in their comfortable converted shearing shed.