The Wairarapa Country Music Festival is a three-day event jam-packed with musical talent, bringing some of New Zealand's finest country artists to the Tauherenikau Racing and Event Centre each summer.
The 2022 festival has been postponed until 6-8 January 2023, but includes the same great line-up of talent:
- Jackie Bristow, back from Nashville
- Barry Saunders, lead singer of The Warratahs and NZ legend
- Melissa & The Dr, Melissa Partridge was overall winner of the 2021 Gold Guitar Awards as well as the Gospel, new country, female vocal and singer/songwriter section awards
- Dolly and Kenny, take the stage in the one-of-a-kind Dolly Parton Experience
- The Shenanigans, light up the stage with a celtic twist
- Kevin Greaves, combines classic country music with comedic flair
Along with outstanding entertainers, JamesRay; Granddaddy of Country Music, Wayne R. Heath; Cooper's Run; In the Shallows; Paula Story; and our talented up-and-comers, Maddy Bean and Rererangi Twaddell. The entire weekend will be supported by fabulous backing band, Pure Dixie.
Stay up to date on their Facebook page here.