The Wairarapa Country Music Festival, 24-26 January 2020, is becoming recognised as a weekend full of fun and entertainment and one of the best Country music weekends in NZ, held at the picturesque Tauherenikau Racecourse near Featherston.
Festival goers are welcome to bring their own Caravans and motorhomes - a great chance to enjoy this beautiful spot surrounded by native trees and birdlife.
Tickets are on sale now - get them here.
Gate sales available for all days - cash and Eftpos available.
Join a great line-up of musical talent from across the nation for this 3-day extravaganza. Main acts appear on Sat 25th with:
- Legendary Kiwi band The Warratahs
- Bevan Gardiner of John Denver Tribute fame accompanied by James Davy (New Zealand Country Entertainer of the Year for 2018)
- Ainslie Allen
- Jackie Bristow all the way home from Nashville Tennessee
- UB40 openers Dust and Gold from Nelson
- Tui award nominees, Melissa & The Dr
- Local artist Sue Dyson
- Grandaddy of Country, Wayne R. Heath
Take a look at the full programme.
On Saturday 25 January the prestige classic car rally, Cruise Martinborough, will be at the Festival. You'll have the opportunity to see hundreds of classic cars on show between 1.30 - 5.30pm. See these gems while you listen to music. There'll be plenty of good food and drink too ...then stay on for the main acts from 5.30pm.
Don't have a Caravan or Motorhome?