Choose your accommodation options in the Wairarapa by clicking on the region you're interested in below, contact our friendly i-SITE staff to book, or instantly book your own accommodation here.
- Repose Cabin - nestled among an olive grove and vineyard you can take a tour and tasting, enjoy the stunning view or stargazing.
- Te Ngahere - a magical rural retreat in Ruakokoputuna Martinborough, the centre of Wairarapa's dark sky reserve.
- The Butchers Loft - Sleeping up to 6 guests, this modern apartment overlooks Martinborough Square.
- Whitimanuka Retreat - tucked against the native bush on a working farm and a great spot for stargazing.
- Greytown Hotel - experience the charm of possibly New Zealand's oldest hotel, right in the centre of the Wairarapa
- Academy Apartments (Whare Tumanako) - a unique state of the art complex within the Masterton CBD with views of the Tararua Ranges from the roomy decks
- Kaituna Riverside Cottages - offering a unique experience tucked up under the Tararua Ranges. Plenty of activities for adventurous folk and many options for those who would like to relax and stop.
- Ranginui Retreat - the perfect place to unwind with tranquil gardens, a pool and tennis court and many wineries and walks nearby.
- Nga Pari - boutique accommodation on a beautiful vineyard in rural Wairarapa.
- Glass of Red Hideaways - two properties beside the stunning Tauherenikau Racecourse, an ideal spot for wedding accommodation, couples retreat or a family weekend away.
- Ann's Abode Gray Bach - an architecturally designed self-contained elevated home with extensive south coast views.
- Castlepoint Hotel & Guesthouse - The Whakataki - stay in a historic hotel built around 1896 only a short walk to Whakataki Beach or a 5 minute drive to the Castlepoint.
- Palliser Ridge Off Grid Accommodation – relax and unwind at the secluded Kaikoura Lookout - with it's amazing views and relaxing hot tub under the stars.
- Wai Ngaio Retreat - a peaceful and private ex-hunting and fishing lodge, with incredible coastal views that has been refurbished to provide excellent accommodation, with mod cons, for up to 20 people.
- Wharekauhau Country Estate - overlooking spectacular Palliser Bay, guests can choose from adventurous outdoor activities or indulge in splendid luxury.