The Wairarapa Farmers' Market is on every Saturday morning, under the Grandstand and surrounding area, at the beautiful Solway Showgrounds in Masterton. It's a great place to stock up on local fruit and vegetables, honey, cheese, wine, eggs, olive oil and much more. Straight from the Wairarapa's backyard to your plate - beautiful.
Here's just some of the wonderful local products you'll find:
- Forest Home Plants - a small nursery specialising in NZ natives.
- OMG bread - certified organic Gluten Free bread made with NZ buckwheat.
- Kate's Kombucha - tiny batch brewed Kombucha with beautiful flavours from freshly squeezed whole fruits and ginger.
- Gladstone Gardens - a range of fresh and in-season vegetables
- Ridgeway Olives - extra virgin olive oils and olive oil soap.
Plus every week there is a Foodbank Raffle & BBQ sizzle