Welcome to Level 2 - we're keeping a useful overview of which of our terrific cellar doors are open at this time. It's up to date and you can find it here.
Wairarapa is famous for its wine - and rightly so. Its vineyards are at the heart of the Classic New Zealand Wine Trail and produce some of the world’s best pinot noir.
There are vineyards scattered right around the region - take your pick!
- Martinborough vineyards - more than 20 within biking distance of the village square. Cycling the vines is a fun way to sample the region's best drops.
- Gladstone vineyards - dotted around northern Wairarapa on quiet country roads.
- Masterton vineyards - just five minutes north of Wairarapa's biggest town.
Take a vineyard tour with a friendly guide. Choose from a one-hour stroll to a day-trip with transport and gourmet food included. Indulge a little!
- Margrain Vineyard and Winery Tour
- Green Jersey Cycle Tours
- Martinborough Gourmet Wine Tour
- Martinborough Wine Tours
- Martinborough Wine Walks
- Muirlea Rise Vineyard Tour
- Wine Tricks tour at StoneCutter Estate
- Wairarapa Vintage Tours