Girls' Great Escape
There's always time for a well-deserved break with your mates and the Wairarapa is the perfect place for it.
Take your time exploring the shops of Greytown with a stop at 1860 Restaurant for lunch. Get chocolate stilettos, yes stilettos, at Schoc Chocolates and find the perfect gift at Blackwell and Sons. In the afternoon head to Hall Design and uncover other hidden shopping gems before a styling session at Designer Clothing Gallery.
Unwind together over dinner at Pinocchio Restaurant and bar. Then it’s whatever happens next when you and your friends get together.
Take your time the next morning before breakfast at The Offering. Now the rest of the day is yours in a little slice of country heaven just an hour away from Wellington.
This is just a snippet of what a girls trip in the Wairarapa looks like. There's so much to do here in the Wairarapa, all close together and with lots of choice too. Pack your bags!
Here are some ideas to get you thinking:
- Greytown - retail therapy.
- Love and Core's dedicated pilates and yoga space in Martinborough.
- Is there a flavour at Schoc Chocolates you haven't tried?
- Refuel at the many cafes and restaurants in Greytown.
- Hire a bike and cycle the vines in Martinborough.
- A long lunch at a vineyard or at one of the other tempting spots in Martinborough.
- Experience a local, social cooking class at your place with Social Kitchen Wairarapa!
- Visit Olivo and try their delicious infused olive oils.
- A cleansing ale can hit the spot - head to Martinborough Brewery.
- What else can you and the girls get up to? Take a look