Girls' Great Escape
WIN a Girls' Great Escape for a group of 4
Enter here to win:
- 2 nights accommodation at The White Swan Country Hotel including breakfast
- Dinner at The White Swan - a two course set menu designed by renowned Head Chef Marc Soper, accompanied by a glass of Wairarapa wine.
- Pinocchio Restaurant & Bar dinner
- Designer Clothing Gallery styling session – 2 hour styling session with wine and nibbles. $100 voucher for each person in the group to spend instore on clothing.
- Schoc Chocolates chocolate stiletto shoe each
- Blackwell and Sons, $400 for the group to spend
- 1860 Restaurant lunch including a bottle of wine or beverage of your choice.
- The Offering brunch
- Hall Blunt Lite + UV umbrella
Getting together over video conference is no substitute for a weekend with the girls. Luckily, a well-deserved break with your best mates is only an hour away for a Great Wairarapa Escape.
Assemble your squad and head to Greytown for two nights’ accommodation at The White Swan Country Hotel, headquarters for your Great Wairarapa Escape. Make plans downstairs over a two course meal before heading to rest up for the next day. Who’s kidding, we’ve been resting for two months!
Take your time exploring the shops of Greytown with a stop at 1860 Restaurant for lunch. Get chocolate stilettos, yes stilettos, at Schoc Chocolates and find the perfect gift with $400 for the group to spend each at Blackwell and Sons. In the afternoon head to the Hall designer clothing and uncover other hidden shopping gems before a two hour styling session at the Designer Clothing Gallery with $100 for each of the four girls to spend. Your lockdown look will be a thing of the past!
Unwind together over dinner at Pinocchio Restaurant and bar. Then it’s whatever happens next when you and your friends get together.
Take your time the next morning before breakfast at The Offering. Now the rest of the day is yours in a little slice of country heaven just an hour away from Wellington.
This is just a snippet of what a girls trip in the Wairarapa looks like. There's so much to do here in the Wairarapa, all close together and with lots of choice too. Pack your bags!
Here are some ideas to get you thinking:
- Greytown - retail therapy.
- Is there a flavour at Schoc Chocolates you haven't tried?
- Refuel at the many cafes and restaurants in Greytown.
- Hire a bike and cycle the vines in Martinborough.
- A long lunch at a vineyard or at one of the other tempting spots in Martinborough.
- Visit Olivo and try their delicious infused olive oils.
- A cleansing ale can hit the spot - head to Martinborough Brewery.
- Celebrate with a High Tea at the Union Square and a glass of bubbles.
What else can you and the girls get up to? Take a look