The Greytown Country Market is held at Stella Bull Park (next to the White Swan Hotel) every third Sunday from October to March at 9am - 1pm.
Come and enjoy coffee, food, music and the ever popular sausage sizzle with Greytown Butcher’s award winning sausages. Also find a select range of home and garden, and local artisan products.
Stock your kitchen with locally-produced honey, pies, cakes and muffins, artisan sausages, home-made chutneys and pickles. Plus plants and seedlings, sculpture, and garden pots. There is a range of beautiful objet d'art, vintage items, and plants.
Market dates for 2019/2020 are:
- Sunday 20 Oct 2019 9am-1pm
- Sunday 17 Nov 2019 9am-1pm
- Sunday 15 Dec 2019 9am-1pm
- Sunday 19 Jan 2020 9am-1pm
- Sunday 16 Feb 2020 9am-1pm
- Sunday 15 March 2020 9am-1pm